Have you ever felt overwhelmed thinking about how many people you need to attract to your business to get enough clients in the door each month?
It sometimes feels like we need to be enrolling new clients all of the time in order to reach our stretch goals. But it's not true.
Maya Gaddie is an Online Business Mentor who helps women business owners create and launch their first successful signature program and, eventually turn it into recurring revenue. And she has hit her biggest business goals by enrolling only 6 new clients into one offer each quarter.
In this valuable episode, I wanted to dive deep into her business model because it's so ridiculously simple and lucrative. Maya reveals how satisfying it is to watch all of her clients succeed, which is a big part of why her model is successful.
She shared with us how focusing-in and getting clear on what she needed to do was the biggest change she made in how she operated and created the business she wanted.
Here are some of the ways she stays focused:
- Purposely keeping client community small and making sure her course completion and success rate at or really close to 100%.
- Listening closely to how her clients are responding to her ideas, communications & training.
- Taking programs out of the box to run them live for more impact.
- Working on improving one program that she offers, over and over again.
- Setting goals every quarter and looking at them each month. For each of these she had numbers for meets, good & excellent
- Reviewing her goals each week and asking - Am I there? Not there? and if not, What am I doing to get there?
This was an eye-opening episode for me describing a business model I adore. I really hope you enjoy it and get inspired to get more focused on reaching your goals with your simple business model!
Links mentioned in this show
Listen & Review on Apple Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current. Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcast!
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!
If have questions about the podcast or suggestions about topics please send me an email at lisa(at)lisaprincic(dot)com. I'll respond to you right away.
Interested in being a guest on Mastery & Message?