I have made so many mistakes along my business journey. All the classic ones AND some pretty big ones!
I believe embracing failure is a surefire strategy to success, however bumping up against the same challenges over and over again, and not gaining any consistent growth because of it is a challenge that needs to be resolved.
In this podcast episode I'm sharing my BIGGEST business mistakes. The things that held me back for years in my business.
Don't worry! I'm not going to leave you hanging. I'll also share my remedies to these common challenges in the same episode.
Here's a hint of what I'll go over:
- Pick a lane and focus on teach one thing (which includes saying no to imperfect clients)
- Create more definable offers that help you plan out & reach your goals
- Create a bolder message so you can build a small tribe of real fans (which may include pissing a few people off)
- Choose your soapbox - stay there and show up consistently for the long-term
- Build supportive relationships with peers & influencers directly for connection and validation
What mastery means to me:
Using our wealth of experience, skill and passions to effect change in ourselves and positively impact others.
My core message:
When you show up consistently with your mastery & message, you can create a brave brand without relying on mass media or being a promoter of glam.
Links mentioned in this show
- Download my Noticeable Brand Framework where I share with you the 5 steps you can take to get visible and build a meaningful business that can't be ignored.
- Podcast Episode #3 Andrea Leda talks about running programs for the long run.
- Podcast Episode #2 Maya Gaddie shows us how she sets her goals, and reaches them.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I'd like to encourage you to do that right now. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding an in-depth interview with personable business owners who are still in the trenches so the learning is current.
Now if you’re feeling extra connected to what we've shared, I would LOVE it if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also giving me great feedback on how I'm doing. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what part of the podcast moved you. Thanks so much!